2017 Q3 and YTD Financial Results Highlights
Continuous revenue growth achieving record revenues:
- Q3’17 revenues of $355 million, 9% YoY growth; Q4 mid-range guidance of $358 million
- YTD revenues of $1.03 billion, 13% year over year growth
- YTD organic growth YoY (excluding Panasonic and Maxim long-term committed contracts) of 27%.
- Q3’17 annual net profit run-rate of $220 million with 55% incremental net profit margin increase as compared to the second quarter of 2017.
- Strong Balance Sheet and Financial Ratios
- Record Cash From Operations of $104 million in Q3’17; Free Cash Flow of $62 million (including $18 million cash with respect to Nanjing, China manufacturing facility project)
- Record shareholders equity of $874 million (as of September 30, 2017), as compared to $683 million (as of December 31, 2016).